English language DVD

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: English language DVD

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Lynn, Dr. G. S. got in contact with me, maybe we can work out a possibility to spread the CANTIENICA®-METHOD middle-east-wards. It's a new way to look at the bodies of living human beings, and it's possibilities and successes smit me every day.

Thanks for your voice. Happy to hear from you when you feel the first relief after the first serious training.

Benita
Benita Cantieni

Benita

Thank you for your prompt responses.  I am grateful for your support, and I do like what I've seen of your website and advice.  

I had glandular fever when I was 17 years old (I am 60 now), which coincided with health changes that totally altered the course of my life.  To manage the challenges, I have taken the sort of approach you have, looking to movement, diet and mental strategies.  I like your approach!

Re the English DVD version:  please add my voice to convince your publisher.  On the recommendation of my urologist, I will buy the German version of the CD because we think it will help me learn the subtleties of the exercises, as well as the book.  It is Ramadan now, and postal deliveries untrustworthy to the point of items disappearing forever.  Consequently, my urologist, Dr G.S., who is returning to Germany today, will purchase them for me and bring them to me when she returns to Kuwait in July, so the purchase will not appear under my name.In the meantime, I'll go to the web site!

Thank you so much,
Lynn
Benita Cantieni

Hi  Lynn

The DVD dooes not exist in English. The book is available in e-version, TIGERFEELING – THE PERFECT PELVIC FLOOR TRAINING, Suedwest/Randomhouse. In all online bookstores.

Middle East is yet a blind spot, see Provider's List, and no, I don't know the programs of the authorized instructors. I put you query in the CANTIENICA®-Forum, there it's to see for everyone. Anonimously, of course.

If a C-instructor wants to get in contact we you I will pass on your Name and E-mail address directly.

Best, Benita Cantieni
cantienica.com/nc/anbieterliste/
Benita Cantieni
English language DVD

My German urologist has recommended that I use the exercises from the Tiger Feeling DVD to help address bladder issues. I also have high oxalate levels that make me prone to kidney stones. Is it available in English? Secondly, no instructor comes up for the Middle East - do you know of any who visit the area?
Lynn, Kuwait
Antworten