Cantienica and menstruation

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
Benita Cantieni
Re: Cantienica and menstruation

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

Hallo Rugilé

Well – everything is possible. I have not yet heard that the CANTIENICA® Pelvic Floor Training would stop menstruation. It normalizes, egalizes menstruational cycles. It eases PMS and the like.

It is possible that a dramatical change of postures has effect on organs, in your case the ovaries, the uterus and it's ligament attachments.

If everything is find medically you can continue training without fear. Do regular check-ups. I don't know how old you are yet menopause can send it's first signals in early years. And maybe you check the hormonal status of your thyroids.

Best, Benita
Import

Cantienica and menstruation

Beitrag von Import »

Dear Benita,

I have scoliosis and have been practicing Cantienica for over a year. After first 4 months my menstruation cycle stopped. I don't have periods until now. I consulted with gynecologist and it showed up that my hormones' balance is normal and there is no injuring in ovaries either. Do you think that it could be connected with the changing process in my body that Cantienica caused? Or maybe you have some other ideas? Thank you in advance.

Yours respectfully,
Rugilė
Antworten