Levator ani and ischemic attack

You ask, I answer.
Antworten
emat mit

Re: Levator ani and ischemic attack

Beitrag von emat mit »

Dear Ms Benita,

Thank you very much for this!

I will get back to you in some time, when I will see the results.

Have a good time and regards!

Mitja
Benita Cantieni

Beitrag von Benita Cantieni »

I understand, even though films on Youtube don't have to be public.

Hip stretch: Just check the photographs, all exercises are correctly illustrated.

There is one hip stretch lying on the back and one sitting on a stool.

If at the moment your hip joints are not flexible enough to rotate sufficiently outward skip the exercise and try it later. Work on letting go the glutei an the outer hip muscles. If you work from the core – the one and only Levator Ani – it is as simple and supple as described. Maybe it helps you seeing a man doing it, CANTIENICA® Instructor Jan Koch; try the variation with feet crossed, then rotate outwatd from the ball of the thigh and slide the foot over the knee, see pictures.

Did you find the "Schnupperworkout"? cantienica.com/ueber-die-methode/cantienicar-methode/schnupper-workout.html

Best, BC
Dateianhänge
Klick to enlargen. © CANTIENICA AG
Klick to enlargen. © CANTIENICA AG
emat mit

Beitrag von emat mit »

Dear Ms Benita,

Thank you for your efforts to help me.

In this moment I have no knowledge how to perform these exercises and I am trying to understand your book. I have finnished with it (reading), and trying to understand/connect some of videos with my current knowledge. For ex. with hip strech on page 308 I do not know if I have to stand up or to sit on chair? "Rotate outward until your left foot comes to rest on your right thigh, almost by itself" ... this I can not understand. 

I am trying to understand:-). And because of this I asked you, if you have video for this specific hip strech. Then I will understand more..

Thank you for all, I appriciate it a lot!

Mitja 

p.s.: Regarding You tube, I do not wont to expose myself to worldview. Hope that you understand :-)
Benita Cantieni

Dear Mitja

Can you film yourself doing the exercises you are not sure of and put it on Youtube? That way I could comment and coach you.

Best, BC
Benita Cantieni

Dear Mitja

I don't have DVD's in English. The Link you sent: rubbish. Overcome anatomical nonsense. More harm than good. You find a couple of filmed exercises on the HP under "Schnupperworkout".

Please start the book at the beginning, read it. Chapter by chapter. Follow the program. Exercise by exercise. It works, I promise. And it only works that way, from toe to top. Picking one exercises and hoping for a miracle does not work. Never. Follow the entire program and the miracles come in series. By the dozen.

There is no shortcut, no matter how many times you ask ...

Best, BC
emat mit

Beitrag von emat mit »

Dear Ms Cantieni,

Thank you for last post.

I have found the "chapter" in book about Acetabulum - Hip Strech, and I wonder if I do the exercises correctly. Can you send me just for this practise some video? 

I have found on net something, but I suppose is not correct..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzssyeIzDWo 

Thank you very much, also for your great book!

Mitja
Benita Cantieni

Dear Mitja

It's all described and illustrated in the e-book which, I believe, you already got (Benita Cantieni, "Tigerfeeling – The perfect Pelvic Floor Training for him and her", by Suedwest/Randomhouse). Read it from the beginning. If there is something you don't understand it's easy to google it and look at the pictures, i.e Acetabulum. – In German we call it "hip pan", it is a variation for the sitbones. You'll find out what it's called in Slovenia, and from there you'll understand.

Start reading and training today and feel the difference.

Best, BC
emat mit

Beitrag von emat mit »

Thank you very much Ms Cantieni,

Also I have noticed that I have to eat very simple food, with time of digestion as short as possible. . 

Would you be so kind to lead me where can I find more informations about sitbones or acetabuli and how to use your advice? I have no a lot knowledge about this, but I learn fast. How do I relax my glutei muscles and the transverse abdominis? Do I find info in your book?

Mostly all of time my pelvis is tighten. I feel this in organs nearby it. Most important think for me is my endurance in bed (I have also test it /medical institution - no good). I get very very fast excited, but sometimes with no enough endurance to finnish :).

Thank you once again and kind regards!

Mitja
Benita Cantieni

Dear Mitjia

All the exercises with diagonal elements train the hemispheric interactions in the brain as well. This means: Use the sitbones or the acetabuli one-sided on every move or step you do, all day long, yes, even at night while sleeping. This constant activitiy will strengthen both halves of the LA and improve it's abilities to act, react, interact fast to all needs. Takes but discipline and time.

As ex-sportsman: Pay attention that you truely relax all glutei muscles and the transverse abdominis. Those muscles tighten the pelvis and hinder the LA in his work and expansion.

Nutrition is not a topic I want to get into here in the forum, I strongly doubt that there is food regimen that serves all ... Whatever feeds the muscles well is of advantage for the LA. What I realise for myself – and only myself – is that medleys of many vegetables with garlic and onion and different fruits or carbos in one meal weaken my core muscles. Maybe digestion is so busy with those "medleys" that it uses all energy for digestion. One quality protein, one vegetable or on salad in one meal works best for me. As nearly every-one I know states garlic and onion as "healthy" and my system does and does not agree: You have to find out for yourself.

Best, BC
emat mit

Levator ani and ischemic attack

Beitrag von emat mit »

Dear Ms Cantieni,

I have already bought your last book - Tiger Feeling and I apriciate a lot, all of your issues about levator ani and pelvic muscle.

I am 41 years, male, former sportsman, now recreative, good shape, care a lot about eating

I have had in 1996 ischemic lesion (together 3,5 cm) in area of thalamus (hiting in head during basketball game). Now in last 10 years I feel that my levator ani is not as strong as it should be and is also a lot of time irritated. I sweat also a lot during night.

I have seen on net that strokes (ischemic attack) can damage pelvic muscles. Can you advise me some specific trenings? I am from Slovenia. Some special nutrition for better levator ani?

Thank you a lot!

Mitja
Antworten